Advertisement No.: ACTREC/ADVT-A-1/2019
Total: 13 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Medical Superintendent||01|
|2||Assistant Staff Physician ‘C’||01|
|4||Medical Physicist ‘C||01|
|7||Networking Technician ‘C’||01|
- Post No.1: (i) MBBS (ii) 02 years experience
- Post No.2: (i) MBBS (ii) 03 years experience
- Post No.3: Graduate in any discipline (ii) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management from a reputed institution (iii) 05 years experience
- Post No 4: (M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics OR Equivalent AERB approved qualifications. Experience with advanced computerized treatment planning systems and other state-of-the-art technology will be essential
- Post No.5: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with two years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with two years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Post No.6: B. Pharm with minimum 1 year experience OR D. Pharm with minimum 3 years working experience in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds.
- Post No.7: H.S.C. plus Diploma in Hardware and Networking (2 years after 12th Std.) from the Government recognised institute with minimum 50% marks. Minimum 3 years of hands on work experience in configuration / trouble shooting / maintaining large IT network / infrastructure.
- Post No.8: SSC plus two years full time ITI course in Electrical/Fitter from Government Recognised Institute with one year experience in operation of overhead pumps of larger capacity of a big campus, maintenance of automatic level controller, pumps, water pipe lines etc.
Age Limit: as on 30 April 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1,2 & 3: 40 Years
- Post No.4: 35 Years
- Post No.5,6 & 7: 30 years
- Post No.8: 27 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Fee: General/OBC: ₹300/- [SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Female: No Fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 30 April 2019 (05:45 PM)
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 07 May 2019
Address to Send the Application by Post: Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Center for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210.
Online Application: Apply Online