Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its location across 22 work centres. ONGC Recruitment 2019 for 107 Medical Officer, Security Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, AEE(Environment), & Fire Officer Posts.
Advertisement No.: 1/2019 (R&P)
Total: 107 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|3||Finance & Accounts Officer||31|
- Post No.1: (i) MBBS (ii) 01 year experience.
- Post No.2: (i) Post Graduate Degree (ii) 02 years experience in CPO/CAPF.
- Post No.3: (i) Graduate Degree (ii) ICWA/ CA or MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60 % Marks or PGDM with minimum 60% marks.
- Post No.4: Engineering Graduate in Environment Engg/ Environment Science with minimum 60% marks OR Graduate in Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks with M.Tech./ ME in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science.
- Post No.5: Graduate degree in Fire Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 18 June 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Fee: General/OBC: ₹370/- [SC/ST/PWD/ExSM:No fee]
Job Location: All India
Computer Based Test (CBT): July 2019
Last Date: 18 June 2019
Online Application: Apply Online