Punjab & Sind Bank is a government-owned bank, with headquarters in New Delhi. Of its 1559 branches spread throughout India, 623 branches are in Punjab state. Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 for 168 AGM-Law, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Manager, Fire Safety Officer, Security Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Charted Accountant, Software Developer/ IT Programmer, Rajbhasha Officer, & Technical Officer Posts. JobMajha.com
Total: 168 Posts
|Post No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|5||Fire Safety Officer||01|
|7||Agricultural Field Officer||50|
|9||Software Developer/ IT Programmer||30|
|11||Technical Officer (Civil)||02|
|12||Technical Officer (Electrical)||02|
- Post No.1: (i) Law Degree (ii) 10 years experience
- Post No.2: (i) Graduate (ii) Member of Institute of Company Secretary of India (iii) 06/08 years experience
- Post No.3: (i) Sanskrit / Hindi Postgraduate Degree with English subject (ii) 10/12 years experience
- Post No.4: (i) Law Degree (ii) 02/04 years experience
- Post No.5: (i) B.E / B / Tech (Fire / Fire Technology & Safety) (ii) 05 years experience
- Post No.6: (i) Degree in any branch (ii) 05 years service as a Commissioning Officer in the Navy / Army / Air Force.
- Post No.7: (i) Agriculture / Zoology / Horticulture / Fisheries degree or equivalent degree with 60% marks (ii) 06 months experience
- Post No.8: Charted Accountant
- Post No.9: (i) B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Application / IT) or Computer Science / Computer Application / IT Masters Degree with 60% marks (ii) 01 year experience.
- Post No.10: (i) Sanskrit / Hindi Masters Degree with English subject (ii) 01 year experience
- Post No.11: Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks.
- Post No.12: Degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
Age Limit: as on 31 July 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC: ₹826/- [SC/ST/PWD: ₹177/-]
Last Date: 10 October 2019
Official Website: View
Online Application: Apply Online