Western Railway , Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Walk-in-interview for filling- up the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. Western Railway Recruitment 2019 (Western Railway Bharti 2019) for 58 Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Lady Health Visitor, Lady Health Visitor, Oral Dental Hygienist, Haemodialysis Technician, ECG Technician, Ophthalmic Asst./Refractionist, & Dental Technician Posts.
Advertisment No.: E/MD/890/VOL VIII/CONTRACT
Total: 58 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|4||Lady Health Visitor||01|
|5||Oral Dental Hygienist||01|
- Post No.1: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Post No.2: (10+2 Stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) Qualification/courses obtained on full time basis only will be accepted. Qualification obtained through distance learning mode will not be accepted
- Post No.3: 10+2 with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from recognized Institute .Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred
- Post No.4: 12th (+2 stage) from recognised Board/University with multipurpose workers course from an institute recognised from Central/State Govt.with 03 years Field experience as an additional desirable qualification
- Post No.5: (i) Degree in Science (Biology) from a Recognised University or Equivalent (ii) Diploma/Certificates Course (2years) in dental hygienic from an institute recognised by dental council of India. (iii) Register with a dental council of India as dental hygienic and. (iv) Two years experience as a dental hygienist
- Post No.6: B.sc plus Diploma in haemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis work in a reputed institution
- Post No.7: 10+2 /Graduation in Science having certificate /Diploma /Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/ CardiologyTechnician /Cardiology Technique of a reputed institution . Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode.
- Post No.8: BSc in Optometry or Diploma in Opthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration) . The candidate should have Registraton with the Concerned Council/Licensing body.
- Post No.9: (i) 10+2 Hr.Secondary with Science subjects from recognized board (ii) Should have Diploma (02 Years duration ) in Dental Mechanic / technician from an institute recognised by the Dental council of India for such purpose (iii) Should be registered with the Dental Council of India / State Dental council Desirable preference will given to candidate with one year experience in the Dental Lab of a Govt. Hospital /institute
Age Limit: as on 17 May 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1: 20 to 40 years
- Post No.2,5,7,8, & 9: 18 to 33years
- Post No.3: 19 to 31 years
- Post No..4: 18 to 30years
- Post No.6: 20 to 33years
Fee: No fee.
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date of Online Application: 06 June 2019 (05:00 PM)
Online Application: Apply Online