National Youth Corps is a scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. The NYC Scheme is being implemented by Nehru Yuva Center Association (NYKS). NYKS Recruitment 2019 for 337 Assistant Director / District Youth Coordinator, Jr Computer Programmer, Sr Hindi Translator, Assistant, Librarian, Steno Grade – II, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS) Posts.
Total: 337 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Director/ District Youth Coordinator||160|
|2||Jr Computer Programmer||17|
|3||Sr Hindi Translator||01|
|6||Steno Grade – II||23|
|8||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||58|
|9||Lower Division Clerk||12|
|10||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||23|
- Post No.1: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Post No.2: Master Degree in Computer Science or B.E./MCA from a recognized University
- Post No.3: Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English or with English. Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as a medium or examination at degree level. OR Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or other of the two as medium of examination and the other as compulsory/elective subject plus a recognized diploma/certificate course of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central Govt. Offices including Govt. of India Undertaking.
- Post No.4: (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Three years experience in Administration and Accounts.
- Post No.5: (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Degree/Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University or equivalent
- Post No.6: (i) 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University (ii)Equivalent speed of 100/80 wpm in English & Hindi stenography and 40/25 wpm in typewriting in English & Hindi
- Post No.7: (i)Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (ii) One year certificate course in computer from a recognized Institute
- Post No.8: (i) B.Com of a recognized university or Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work. (ii) Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. (iii) Computer Application Knowledge.
- Post No.9: (i) 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a Board of University. (ii) A Typing Speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 key depressions/9000 key depressions on average of 5 key depressions of each word)
- Post No.10: Matriculation or equivalent.
Age Limit: [SC/ST:05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1 to 3: 28 years as on 01 January 2019
- Post No.4 to 7 & 9: 28 years.
- Post No.8: 18 to 27 years
- Post No.10: 18 to 25 years
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/EWS/OBC (Male): ₹700/- [General/EWS/OBC (Female): ₹350/-, SC/ST/PWD/ExSM: No fee]
Last Date of Online Application:
07 August 2019 17 August 2019
Online Application: Apply Online